[Fwd: Re: looking for OS software used in conservation]

Nikolaos Maniatis nikmaniatis@gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 14:51:50 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot to everyone that has answer to my post so far. and I would be
interested to see such a tutorial. It will be useful for many I think.

Thank you again.

Nikolaos Maniatis

On 16/10/06, Stefano Costa <steko@iosa.it> wrote:

> Luca,
> I suppose this message was meant for the mailing list. I'll forward it.

Nikolaos Maniatis
Conservation Technician
nikmaniatis@gmail.com
Crysostomou Smyrnis 13