[Fwd: Free GIS: gvSIG OA Digital Edition released]

Stefano Costa steko@iosa.it
Mon Oct 13 18:20:17 CEST 2008

------- Messaggio inoltrato -------
Da: Benjamin Ducke <benjamin.ducke@oxfordarch.co.uk>

Oggetto: Free GIS: gvSIG OA Digital Edition released
Data: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:44:19 +0100

Dear all,

after an extensive phase of testing and productive use at Oxford
Archaeology, we have decided to release an enhanced OA Digital Edition
of the free gvSIG desktop GIS, available for immediate, free download.

GvSIG is an open source Geographic Information System (GIS) sponsored by
the regional government of Valencia/Spain.

The OA Digital Edition provides improved performance, default
extensions, sample data and additional documentation along with
a much simplified installation procedure.

Versions for Windows and Linux operating systems are available from
our web pages:

http://oadigital.net

Please read the additional information we posted there to understand
the current capabilities and limitations of the software.

Feel free to forward this message to anyone who might be interested
in this free software.

Best regards,

Benjamin