harris.py

Thomas S. Dye tsd@tsdye.com
Wed Apr 9 22:42:57 CEST 2014

Aloha steko,

Very helpful.  Thanks!

It looks like pyArchInit isn't actively developed? This site,
https://sites.google.com/site/pyarchinit/documentazione, indicates that
the available documentation was out of date 836 days ago (if I'm reading
it correctly).

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813