SqliteManager

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@email.it
Tue Jan 11 10:43:05 CET 2011

Ciao,
about firefox/iceweasel extensions: at the moment we're experiencing some
problems about packaging of mozilla extensions and plugins (eg, for Zotero).
Hope that soon we're able to create packages for that but in the meantime
the user should install them by himself. However, we keep in mind to include
this extension into a tutorial or an "extra to be installed" list.

Thanks for the reporting,

Fabrizio

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Denis Francisci <denis.francisci@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
> I will suggest another (the last) software for ArcheOS: SqliteManager. It
> is an add-on of firefox (but it should run in iceweasel as well) and it is a
> simple manager for sqlite databases (
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5817/). We have
> sqlitedatabrowser in package list, but SqliteManager has some different and
> usefull functions (like triggers managment). Sqlitedatabrowser is usefull
> for newbies who can start sqlite with this application in startmenu.
> SqliteManager provides more functions for newbies and experts.
>
> Bye
> Denis
>

> --

@P=split//,".URRUU\c8R";@d=split//,"\niranruF oizirbaF";sub p{
@p{"r$p","u$p"}=(P,P);pipe"r$p","u$p";++$p;($q*=2)+=$f=!fork;map{$P=$P[$f^ord
^$P/ix?$P:close$_}keys%p}p;p;p;p;p;map{$p{$_}=~/^[P.]/&&
close$_}%p;wait until$?;map{/^r/&&<$_>}%p;$_=$d[$q];sleep
rand(2)if/\S/;print