Wine for ArcheOS

luca luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Wed Jul 27 10:35:41 CEST 2011

Hi Nicola,
i tried to install Biosphere 3D inside my version of WINE (1.0.1-3.1) in
ArcheOS. The installation was ending without problems, but the software
did not rune. I found out that the problem was a missing Windows library
(msvcr90.dll). I downloaded it from internet, but actually i don't know
where the software is looking for it (i downloaded the binary version of
Biosphere3D). Maybe the simplest solution is really to compile a version
of Biosphere3D for ArcheOS. Anyway i tried also to virtualize a version
of Windows and install Biopshere3D there, but it is also not workng.

Actually i have two doubts:
1) my hardware is not powerfull enought for Biosphere3?
2) my Windows version is too old (both, the virtualized one and WINE)?

By now i am stucked. I will try to update the driver and see if it will
work.

Ciao.