Movio

Luca Bezzi luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Mon Dec 8 14:43:02 CET 2014

Hi Nicola

On 12/08/2014 01:22 PM, Nic wrote:
> Hi Luca thanks alot for the advice.
> Regarding your questions:
> I think yes is a DB not a webgis with probably the opition of
> including google maps, but I am not sure.

OK, so a DB

> Don't know if it comes from the Istituto Centrale per la Catalogazione
> e la Documentazione, I am waiting for an answer from the developers in
> order to get the full version so that I can add components and
> plug-ins because is not possible from the dowloadable one. Maybe I can
> ask also this...

don't worry. It was just my curiosity, because there are many of these
projects around the net in Italy. We are also developing a webgis for
the sovrintendence (Friuli Venezia Giulia, Lombardia, Veneto). Giuseppe
Naponiello is the developer and he knows better the situation about all
of these projects in Italy...

> What is the tool for 3d visualization? will be included in ArcheOS nr?
> Is it this one?
> http://vcg.isti.cnr.it/3dhop/

yes, this and jsc3d. I think this one is better and we know some of the
developer of the CNR-ISTI of Pisa  (Marco ad Matteo of MeshLab), so we
are pretty sure the software is very good. Just some more test with ti.

Ciao.