[FaSoLi] Fwd: query regarding xbattbar-acpi

Matteo Marchesotti matteo.marchesotti@gmail.com
Mer 20 Gen 2010 12:03:13 CET

Un altro sprovveduto che presto cadrà nella maledizione di xbattbar!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: pancho horrillo <pancho@pancho.name>
Date: Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Subject: query regarding xbattbar-acpi
To: Matteo Marchesotti <matteo.marchesotti@gmail.com>

Buon giorno.

I've been trying to locate the sources for xbattbar-acpi, but I cannot
find them on the Internet anymore.  I'd really appreciate if you could
provide me with them, or a pointer to them.

It used to be packaged in debian, but nowadays only 'xbattbar' is
available.  It is a pity, because the acpi support for xbattbar is
accomplished via a Perl script which spawns a the binary /usr/bin/acpi;
your design, using libacpi, is much nicer and lightweight.

Molto grazie.

Happy hacking,

--
pancho horrillo