[Flug] Fwd: Re: Italian Linux User Groups active?

Christian Surchi christian@firenze.linux.it
Lun 18 Set 2023 15:58:53 CEST

Ciao,
riceviamo questa richiesta da un progetto che sta cercando dei
traduttori volontari.
Se qualcuno fosse interessato, scriva direttamente a Christian
(l'altro).

Saluti,
Christian

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Data: 18/09/2023 15:32
Mittente: buhtz @ posteo.de

Hello together,

I'm member of the upstream maintenance team of "Back In Time" [1] a
rsync-based backup software.

I would like to request Italian native speakers to contribute to
translate the GUI of that application. Currently the translation into
Italian is 55% complete.
We don't have much text. There is just a little more then 300 short
strings that need to get translated into Italian.
It would be great if you could help that project and offer or review
some translations on our Weblate platform [2].

No one gets payed. No company behind hit. Even the maintainers and
developers are volunteers.

Please let us know if you would like to be named as translator in the
credits (e.g. about dialog) of the software.

Thanks a lot
Christian Buhtz

[1] -- <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime>
[2] -- <https://translate.codeberg.org/projects/backintime/common/it/>