[gardalug] GOOD DAY

Anthony Mukhela a.mukhela@mailbox.co.za
Ven 15 Set 2006 22:47:18 CEST

Mr. Anthony Mukhela
 House  #13, Golf Estate,
 Johannesburg 2100,
 South Africa.
 Tel: +27-824-718073

I am Mr. Anthony Mukhela, the attorney to Mr. Umar Hassan, the erstwhile
Personal Assistant to Mr. John Garang, the late Vice-President of Sudan,
My purpose of contacting you is that Mr. Umar Hassan has some money
he wants to invest in your country and he will like to do so through you/your
Company if possible.
Reason: He is currently seeking political asylum in South Africa and
for that, he is not allowed to travel out of South Africa and cannot
declare his assets here or abroad for they remain, and will ever remain
top secret because of his political status in SUDAN.
If you wish to open discussion with us, do contact me so that proper
briefing will be given you as regards this.
Do let me have your phone number and a brief description of yourself,
company and investment experience in the past.

Regards.
Mr. Anthony Mukhela