[gl-como] Fwd: [colorhug-users] No more blacklist functionality

Elena ``of Valhalla'' elena.valhalla@gmail.com
Gio 26 Apr 2012 10:48:56 CEST

Ciao

ooooo, hanno avuto la prova di quello che si sospettava :)

----- Forwarded message from Richard Hughes <hughsient@gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:39:49 +0100
From: Richard Hughes <hughsient@gmail.com>
To: colorhug-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [colorhug-users] No more blacklist functionality

I've just merged this into colorhug-client:

commit a63d274da0fd4f204c97bafc4004c566e0c9737a
Author: Richard Hughes <richard@hughsie.com>
Date:   Sun Apr 22 17:24:42 2012 +0100

    Remove the device blacklist anti-feature

    Hughski Limited is no longer hemorrhaging money, and is now
    starting to become profitable. I can now absorb the cost of any
    packages that get 'lost' in the post.

    Of the 350 packages I've sent so far, 3 packages have been lost,
    and none of them have triggered the blacklist feature. I think
    open-source people are more honest than my bank manager thought
    they would be. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and all that.

:100644 100644 46466c0... 0a92d79... M  src/ch-flash.c

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''