glug:REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

Hope willam rollingstonesw@yahoo.com
Sab 20 Set 2003 05:51:38 CEST

CONFIDENTIAL
FROM THE DESK OF:
Mr Hope Willams.
Director General Fed. Min. Finance
Lagos, Nigeria.
Dear Sir,
REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
I got your contact as a result of my discreet search
for an associate
in
your country. I know this e-mail must come to you as a
surprise, more
so
that we have not met before. You see, I believe in
direct personal
foreign
contacts are better made this way, hence this e-mail
to you. I am
particularly interested in dealing with you because I
expect you to be
reliable and be more helpful.
I am Mr. Hope willams, Director General, Federal Ministry of
Finance, Lagos
and I
hope to retire very soon into private business with
you as my foreign
partner. I am prepared to go into partnership
agreement with you but I
will
need your assistance in securing on my behalf the sum
of US$32.455
Million
(Thirty-two Million, Four Hundred and Fifty-five
Thousand U.S Dollars
only),
being over invoiced Federal Government of Nigeria,
African Development
Bank
and World Bank Assisted Rural Development Projects
proceeds now ready
for
payment by the present administration in this year
budget.
Since I am still in active government service, it is
not possible to
secure
the fund in my name for obvious reasons. I shall
process necessary
documents/invoices and file payment application for
the fund to be
released
to you for our joint business ventures. I consider
this a once in a
lifetime
opportunity to get the needed capital for my future
after retirement.
Please, treat this offer with top secrecy because we
need to conclude
this
deal with absolute confidentiality.
To demonstrate my willingness to conclude this deal
with you, I am
prepared
to offer you a good negotiable percentage (30%) of the
money to be
secured
by you and another negotiable percentage (10%) from
our joint ventures.
Be
assured that this transaction is to our mutual benefit
and will not
affect
you in anyway presently or in future. With your full
co-operation, we
can
conclude this transaction within the next 14 working
days upon the
receipt
of good bank account details from you. All I require
from you is
transparent
honesty and commitment to our success together.
Let me know immediately your response to this proposal
so that we can
arrange meetings and enter into possible agreements.
Direct your reply
to me
through my direct telephone no. 234-8037195132
or
send me an email to my personal address at
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Hope Willams