glug: congratulation lotto !!!! pay out of 600.000 euro (six hundred thousand euro).

CONGRATULATION bonotery@netscape.net
Gio 19 Maggio 2005 10:10:48 CEST

Dear Sir/Madam

We are officially informing you of the result of the bonoloto 2005
International Lottery programs held on the 18th 0f may 2005 , Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 7127875-28DC with reference number
01/372/16, drew winning numbers 957/106/62 and credited to batch number 7731, which consequently won in the 2rd category. You have therefore been approved for a pay out of 600.000 euro (six hundred thousand euro).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You funds are now deposited and save in our bank and will be transferred
into your nominated bank account either by means of wire transfer or by
whatever suitable means. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask
that you keep your winning information very confidential till your claim
has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this
program by some participants.ll participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 50,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from all over the world. This promotional program takes place annually.
We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year three
Million euro/asia International Lottery. To file for your claim, you will be
contacting MR TOMMY ROLAND the accredited finance agent authorised to
process your claims for your payment(You will receive more information
from our fidiciary agent.This lottery was sponsored by Cort ingles incorporation,communidad de
madrid, and other private organisations in spain to help individuals
generate fortunes which would help them expand their business frontiers
and assist with humanitarian concerns. Please Note that winnings must be
claimed not later than 25th of june 2005. After this date all unclaimed
funds will be returned to the sponsors against the next stake coming up
in 2006. Please note that in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform us as soon
as possible. Congratulations from our organisation and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.
Sincerely yours,

MR TOMMY ROLAND
LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR