[Hack] ASSISTANCESTRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

atacce@libero.it atacce@libero.it
Lun 2 Set 2002 17:01:06 CEST

QUESTO MESSAGGIO VIENE GENERATO IN MODO AUTOMATICO
COME RISPOSTA ALLE E-MAIL DA VOI INVIATE

Non capisco una parola di Inglese,
non so perchè mi scrivete,
non capisco cosa scrivete,
se voi mi capite concellatemi,

Voi inviate inutilmente ed io sono costretto a cestinare.

cancellatemi

Grazie

----- Original Message -----
From: "KOMO MAMMAN (ENG.)" <komo992@yahoo.com>
To: <hack@golem.linux.it>
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 8:53 PM
Subject: [Hack] ASSISTANCESTRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

ASSISTANCE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
I am ENGINEER KOMO MAMMAN the chairman of contract award and review
committee set up by the federal government of Nigeria under the new civilian
dispensation to award new contracts and review existing ones. I came to know
of you in my search for a reliable and Reputable person to handle a very
confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money
to a foreign account. There were series of contracts executed by a
consortium of multinationals in the oil industry in favour of N.N.P.C. the
original value of these contracts were deliberately over invoiced to the sum
of Usd$25,000,000.00 (twenty five million united state Dollars). This amount
has now been approved and is now ready to be transferred being that the
companies that actually executed these contracts have been fully paid and
the projects officially commissioned.
Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount
to your account for subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are
prohibited by the code of conduct bureau (civil Service law) from operating
and/or opening foreign accounts in our names. Needless to say, the trust
reposed on you at this juncture is enormous, in return, we have agreed to
offer you 20% of the transferred sum, while 10% shall be set aside for
Incidental expenses (internal and external) between both parties in the
course of the transaction you will be mandated to remit the balance to other
accounts in due course. Modalities have been worked out at the highest level
of the ministry of finance and the central bank of Nigeria for the immediate
transfer of the funds within 14 working days subject to your satisfaction of
the above stated terms. our assurance is that your role is Risk free and to
accord this transaction the legality It deserves and for mutu
 al security of the funds the whole approval procedures will officially and
legally processed with your name or the name of any company you may nominate
as the bonafide beneficiary.
Once more I want you to understand that having put in over twenty five years
in the civil service of my country, I am averse to having my image and
career dented. This matter should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy
and urgency it deserves. Please you should signify your intention to assist
by sending me Email so that I can brief you further. I want to assure you
that this business proposal is 100% risk free as we have done our homework
properly. I quite believe that you will protect our interest by taking this
deal strictly confidential, as we are still in government service, which we
intend to retire from. Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to
enable us include this transfer in the first batch which would constitute
the third quarter payments for the 2002 financial year.
Thanks and God bless
Engineer Komo Mamman