[hack] INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

abdul azeez abdulazeez67@latinmail.com
Mar 4 Feb 2003 08:24:42 CET

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)
WESTERN REGIONAL OFFICE, ANNEX,
FALOMO-IKOYI,
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
abdulazeez67@latinmail.com

FOR YOUR KINDEST ATTENTION GENTLEMEN.

I am Dr. Abdul Azeez, the Director of Contracts and Finance
Allocations with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

I seek your confidence and assistance in a business relationship for
our
both mutual benefits.

In 1998, a contract was awarded to a German Contractor for the Turn
Around Service Maintenance of our four major refineries here in Nigeria
and was grossly over-invoiced up to the tune of  $296,000,000.00USD
(Two Hundred and Ninety Six Million United States Dollars).

The total contract sum was $260,000,000.00USD (Two Hundred and Sixty
Million United States Dollars) but as a result of the over-invoicing, it
was raised up to $296,000,000.00USD (Two Hundred and Ninety Six Million
United States Dollars) and the contractor has been fully paid i.e
$260,000,000.00USD (Two Hundred and Sixty Million United States Dollars).

We however seek your assistance and support to enable us transfer the
remaining sum of  $36,000,000.00USD (Thirty Six Million United States
Dollars) into your bank account or any other reliable bank account in
your country for possible investments in Real Estate and other good
ventures.

The modalities to effect this transfer has been worked out as we are
going to use our position here to place you as the contractor who the
contract was awarded to and having accomplished the contract wish to apply for payments.

We shall scrap every detail of the former contractor and replace it
with yours to enable you apply for payments on our behalf as the
beneficiary.

There are other documents to be obtained to support this transfer in
your favour while we are assuring you that there is no risk involved in
this transaction as all modalities will take the semblance of a real
contractor.

We have arranged to compensate you with 20% of the total funds, setting
aside 5% to cover all expenses that might be incurred by both of us to
facilitate the transfer into your nominated bank account.

I want you to note that there will be payments from your end as well
for documentation and other vital needs for the transfer of the fund. All
this shall be re-imbursed after the fund has been transferred into your
bank account from the 5% being set aside for expenses.

All contract documents will be re-endorsed by you at the appropriate
time to avoid any hitch while processing the transfer of the fund while
we shall be entering into a Partnership Agreement to safe guard our both
interest in view of this transaction.

If this business proposal is okay to you, please kindly get back to me
through the above e-mail address to enable me enlighten you more on how to conclude this transaction.

It is expected that this transaction is going to be concluded in the
next 21 bank working days given your fullest cooperation.

Best Regards,

Dr. Abdul Azeez.

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.