[Golem] Innovative software development for innovative customer' needs.

Innovative software development avail11112@list.ru
Mer 13 Nov 2002 21:48:18 CET

Dear Internet User,

Availinnovations.net is one of the leading innovative software development
companies presented online. We would appreciate if you consider us as your
software developer.

http://www.availinnovations.net

We develop for ALL WINDOWS AND UNIX PLATFORMS + free project estimation
(find out the cost of your project in prices of availinnovations.net)

"	business to business applications
"	e-commerce applications
"	business process automation and workflow
"	enterprise applications integration
"	data warehousing and analysis
"	document management and document imaging
"	streaming media, image processing, broadband
"	web and application design
"	data conversion
"	data and application porting
"	reengineering and reverse engineering
"	embedded solutions
"   any of your software needs

Typical rates are $20-$25 per hour depending on the complexity of the
project.

For more complete information about our company and services we provide
please visit http://www.availinnovations.net

I will be very glad to answer any of your questions (avail11112@list.ru).
Feel free to contact us any time and all the estimations will be done for
you FREE of charge.