[Golem] Re: computer for Pakistan

Tariq Farooqi tariq@linuxpakistan.net
Lun 23 Apr 2007 14:06:49 CEST

Hi,

This is just to alert you that I have replied to the message sent
by Maurizio Pertici about assisting Father Aldino Amato O.P.

While I am in touch with Father message sent to Maurizio seems to
be stuck as per the appended message.

Please inform Maurizio if he has not received the reply to send
me alternate address at which I can re-send my reply.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Tariq Farooqi.

- --