Jornada820 Digest, Vol 18, Issue 1

Stanley Kardach kardaszon@poczta.onet.pl
Sat Apr 16 12:30:19 CEST 2005

******************(cut)************************
> /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0: p1 p2 p3
> dev->sizes[i] 0x00000505
> Trying to fsck the Linux partition ...
> chroot /mnt/linux /sbin/fsck.ext2 -y /dev/hda3
> attempt to access beyond the end of device
> 03:03: rw=0, want 841835629, limit-358608

Similiar things happened to me when i copied something to wince partition
under wince. But i've never had any problems. It looks like if partitions
were screwed. BTW why do you use fat32? wince uses fat16. there's no use
for fat32, especialy on 16m partition ;) mayby try to format it on fat16.
I'm not sure but when you insert CF into wince, it may do some weird
recognisation stuff and destroy your partition table.

Stanley