2x35 pin Molex Connecter suppliers

Ian Jordan immolo@recallhosting.com
Tue May 10 19:37:37 CEST 2005

Heya again, after reading your wiki I noticed about creating bigger RAM
modules and looked into getting that above part and was greeted with a
list of UK suppliers that still stock that part. Now hardware building
isn't top of my skills so either if someone would like the numbers to
order one or to help me build one just to prove it can be done I would
like to help also does this project have an irc channel as I would like
to help with some development and irc is great for spearding new ideas.

Ian
--
RecallHosting.com
Real Hosting from $3