[LaTeX] From Mrs. Riana Mabinga

Mrs. Riana Mabinga riana_mabinga15@eudoramail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:00:11 CEST 2003

From: Mrs. Riana Mabinga
           Barcelona-Spain
Tel:    +34686603953

Hello,

I know you are surprised to have received this mail from me since we have not met for the first time, I got your contact through the internet for a  business proposal I deemed might interest you. My name is Riana Mabinga from Zimbabwe but now in Barcelona-Spain with my son Melvin due to the problem that led to the death of my husand. My husband died as a result of land reformation problem by President Robert Mugabe that  every  white farmers and some black onwed farms to surrender their lands for a re-distribution. Before the death of my husband, he deposited some money ($18,500,000.00) with a security company in Madrid-Spain as family Valueable without the security company knowing the real content. I undestand he did this to aviod the consignment being tampered with. We came to Spain last March with the assistance of my late husband friend who happens to be a Rev. Father in Zimbabwe.

My contacting you is as a matter of our situation here in Barcelona,  refugees are not permitted to transact any busniess. If you are willing to assist us secure the deposit, you should get back to me either by mail  riana_mabinga25@eudoramail.com, melvmabi1@yahoo.com or phone so that I can give you more detail about myself, your compensation  and the entire business.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Mrs. Riana Mabinga