[LTP] How about set IPsec with ip xfrm?

Alexey Kodanev alexey.kodanev@oracle.com
Tue Nov 3 15:03:05 CET 2015

Hi Hangbin,

OK, I've reviewed the icmp tests draft, here are the comments:

* I wouldn't add tst_ipsec() to test_net.sh because this function will
only be run in IPsec related tests, the rest network tests will include
it with no good reason. We can move all ipsec related tests to one
directory under network/stress/ipsec and create common library script there.

* c2x() function can be added to test.sh because it is more or less
generic, but it should be fixed to print the message in LTP style format.

* Make sure you don't run LTP_RSH directly.

* Don't use absolute path to run commands, it can differ from one
environment to another. They should be in the PATH before the tests
start. You can verify that particular command is available with
tst_check_cmds() in the test script.

* icmp_check_connectivity (ping) can be merged to test_net.sh, other
network test could run it too.

Thanks,
Alexey