[LTP] How to run individual C testcase file like ltp/testcases/kernel/containers/pidns/pidns01.c

Abhishek Dasgupta a10gupta@linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Sep 30 07:47:12 CEST 2015

Thank you Cyril for your reply. It helped me a lot.

--
   Regards,

   Abhishek Dasgupta
   Linux Software Developer - Linux Technology Centre
   IBM Systems Lab,
   IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
   Embassy Golf Link, D Block
   Koramongala - Off Indiranagar Ring Road