[LTP] Test library API changes

Jan Stancek jstancek@redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 17:06:40 CEST 2016

----- Original Message -----

Thanks, include dir looks more tidy to me now.

I don't have any other ideas / comments / questions. I went mostly through
lib changes, I checked converted testcases only briefly.

Overall, I think we can merge it. I'd suggest to extend our usual
test/freeze time before release to make sure people have enough
time to try it.

Regards,
Jan