[LTP] LTP Release

Stanislav Kholmanskikh stanislav.kholmanskikh@oracle.com
Wed Aug 17 16:42:14 CEST 2016

On 08/16/2016 05:25 PM, Cyril Hrubis wrote:
> Hi!
> It's about the time we start to prepare for another LTP release.
>
> As usuall lets start with patches that should be merged before we
> declare pre-release freeze and start the testing.
>
> So please let me know if there are any patches that should be part of
> the release.

Hi!

It would be wonderful to have the two series included before the freeze:
 * waitpid part 2
   http://lists.linux.it/pipermail/ltp/2016-August/002438.html

 * memcg/functional
   http://lists.linux.it/pipermail/ltp/2016-June/002001.html

With both the series the ball is on my side though. I think I'll be able
to address your comments to the waitpid series by EOD tomorrow, and to
the memcg/functional - by EOD next Monday (Aug 22).

Thanks.