[LTP] LTP Release

Alexey Kodanev alexey.kodanev@oracle.com
Thu Sep 15 12:18:40 CEST 2016

Hi,

On 09/14/2016 02:29 PM, Cyril Hrubis wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm more or less finished with pre-release testing. What is the status
> for the rest of you?
>
> I guess that we slould fix the lsmod test failing on NFS before the
> release.
>
> Anything else? Can we proceed with the release later this week?

Network tests looks good, I have sent patches with new/rewritten tests
that could be part of release.
All are well tested on OL6 and OL7 except NFS multi-mount test:

* busy_poll: new busy_poll03 test over UDP + added support for UDP in
tcp_fastopen (I guess we should rename it later to a more generic name):
   patch-set "network/tcp_fastopen: use UDP optionally"

* arp: rewritten arp01 test + added support for IPv6 ndisc:
   patch-set "network/tcp_cmds/arp01: use test_net.sh and add test-cases
with 'ip neigh'";

* ping: new ping02 test instead of removed perf_lan:
   patch-set: "network/ping01: rename file and update runtest files";

* nfs: added support for multiple mounts in nfs_lib.sh, rewritten nfs06
test:
   patch-set "network/nfs_lib: add support for multiple mounts"

Thanks,
Alexey