[LTP] LTP Release

Stanislav Kholmanskikh stanislav.kholmanskikh@oracle.com
Fri Sep 16 10:22:03 CEST 2016

On 09/14/2016 02:29 PM, Cyril Hrubis wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm more or less finished with pre-release testing. What is the status
> for the rest of you?

Tried the latest master in my sparc setup. Didn't observe any unexpected
failures/issues. Though I use a relatively old kernel, so many test
cases finish with TCONF.

> I guess that we slould fix the lsmod test failing on NFS before the
> release.

I will not be able to proceed with lsmod + NFSv4, since I'll be on
vacation next week. If nobody objects, I'd not treat this as a blocker,
and fix it sometimes after the release.