[LTP] LTP build issues

Maxim Kuvyrkov maxim.kuvyrkov@linaro.org
Wed Aug 2 08:50:23 CEST 2017

> On Aug 2, 2017, at 12:39 AM, Yury Norov <ynorov@caviumnetworks.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I just pulled latest LTP sources and try to build it for the arm64/ilp32 with
> toolchain provided by Linaro.
> http://people.linaro.org/~maxim.kuvyrkov/experimental/<REDACTED>

Please do not share the above link.  This toolchain is not "provided by Linaro", it is uploaded by a developer working at Linaro for early experiments by other developers.  This toolchain was not tested as usual Linaro-released toolchains are.

There is going to be an official "ILP32 preview" cross-toolchain release from Linaro later this month.  We will call it "ILP32 preview" or some such until ILP32 kernel and glibc branches are merged in upstream master branches.

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
www.linaro.org