[LTP] Test case float_trigo Reading dsin error

fixed-term.Islam.Tammam fixed-term.Islam.Tammam@de.bosch.com
Thu Aug 24 09:32:52 CEST 2017

Hi Cyril,
what is the format of dsin and dtan files ? i.e how do they look like
since they are binaries i have no clue for creating them.

i just had a look at the link here
https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/tree/master/testcases/misc/math/float/trigo

to be able to generate the data files "manually" , but such data files
shall be generated automatically when running the ./float_trigo test
cases itself. do you have an idea how so that happens ? and what is the
destination directory of the generated files , since i checked
/opt/ltp/testcases/bin but didn't find any data files generated there.

Best regards,

*Islam Tammam
Test Architect and Team Leader
CM/ESO3*