[LTP] State of RPC and TI-RPC Test Suite tests

Alexey Kodanev alexey.kodanev@oracle.com
Mon Jan 9 13:11:29 CET 2017

On 30.12.2016 18:25, Petr Vorel wrote:
> Hi Alexey,
>
> please what is a state of RPC and TI-RPC Test Suite tests (files runtest/rpc_tests and
> runtest/tirpc_tests)? Shouldn't be the files prefixed with net. as the other networking
> tests? I suppose they're not deprecated / obsolete.

Sure, these tests can be perfixed with "net". At least, we could modify

"testcases/network/rpc/rpc-tirpc/rpc_test.sh"

script to source test_net.sh. Right now you can run the tests on
locahost or via RSH (in case of two hosts).

Thanks,
Alexey