[LTP] LTP Test cases Details

khushbu sharma sharma.khushbu850@gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:41:03 CEST 2017

Hi,
    I am looking for some testing tool to test security of my Linux system.
In the source code of LTP i can see security related test cases in
"ltp/testcases/kernel/security/" directory.
Before using LTP testcases to test security of my system, I want to get
some details regarding these testcases e.g. what kind of security features
are these TC testing.

Unfortunately i cannot find any kind of documentation online which have
details for LTP testcases.

Can anyone from this list share with me some documents or link having
details of LTP test cases?

Thanks
Khushboo Sharma