[LTP] Android build and pthread

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Tue Mar 7 16:09:39 CET 2017

Hi Steven,

just out of curiosity, your commit log 34a7c82a7abd0a72746c2369ebdbc34e267b2c44
mentions stub library:

    It implements s subset of libpthread and librt, but they'res contained
    in libc. Rather than forcing existing and future tests to use a
    conditional or variable to add -lpthread I've just created a stub
    library.

Also the code contains:
+ifneq ($(ANDROID),1)
+FILTER_OUT_DIRS		+= android_libpthread android_librt

Where is that "stub library"? Is it meant to be android_libpthread and android_librt? BTW
I haven't found android_libpthread neither android_librt in code. Am I missing something?

Kind regards,
Petr