[LTP] Source code for binaries like rsh, rlogin for embedded platforms like android

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Mon Apr 30 19:39:37 CEST 2018

Hi Avinash,

Rdist: http://www.magnicomp.com/rdist/
> Other tools like host, tracepath etc were part of iputils package. But I am
> unable to find source for full netkit-rsh package source.
netkit-rsh: http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/netkit-rsh/netkit-rsh_0.17.orig.tar.gz
(from https://packages.debian.org/buster/rsh-client)

BTW: We're planning to rewrite all network tests to support ssh/netns.

> If anybody in the community has any idea from where I can find then it would
> be of great help. Thanks in advance.

> Also, I saw some efforts to port LTP to Android(ANDROID flag for compilation
> in commit-id 34a7c82a7abd0a72746c2369ebdbc34e267b2c44).
> Are there any existing activities going on, any pointers to the progress
> made so far would be of great help ?
Best version for Android is on:
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/ltp/
Google folks time to time send patches to upstream.

> Thanks,
> Avinash

Kind regards,
Petr