[LTP] [COMMITTED 1/1] Replace __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS to with expanded macros

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Fri Feb 9 19:20:30 CET 2018

Hi Cyril,

> >  testcases/kernel/syscalls/epoll2/include/epoll.h |    8 +-
> >  utils/ffsb-6.0-rc2/config.h.in                   |   49 +-
> >  utils/ffsb-6.0-rc2/configure                     | 5937 ++++++++++------------
>       ^
>       This does not look like intended change, can you please revert the
>       patch and apply clean version?

> (Have you used git commit -a by mistake?)
I'm sorry for mistake. I reverted it and commit again.

I wish there was a commit of ffsb configure files with recent/common autotools version
as I keep reverting them often. But it's a question, what is common autotools version.

Kind regards,
Petr