[LTP] runltp fails with Buildroot

umeshyv umeshyv@gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:55:14 CEST 2018

Hi

Now I am able to run runltp on my raspberry pi target. I have added a new
i2c test case under testcases folder, please help me how could I run this
test alone with runltp and email the result.

I executed as follows

. /runltp -a <email > -p -o output.log <path to LTP in the
target>/testcases/bin/<testname>

When I executed the above all the test are running.

Also how could I add to runtest and runtestltplite.sh

Please suggest.

Thanks
UmaMahesh