[LTP] LTP Release

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Tue Apr 30 14:35:10 CEST 2019

Hi Cyril,

> > Tested-by: Petr Vorel <pvorel@suse.cz>

> > This one looks ok. Also testing with machine with 32 cores, ok as well (but it's
> > hard to trigger this bug even current master).

> Sigh, apparenlty this has patch has two obvious typos, both
> abs_top_builddir and abs_top_srcdir are spelled incorrectly, no wonder
> it does not work, sorry for that.
With this fix (used as commits [1] [2]) looks it fixed it.
21 times or fewer was needed o trigger the build on master, now ok with 33
builds. I'll keep it running during the day just for sure, but consider it
fixed.

> And the only reason why this works for in-tree build is because with
> typos we do no replace anything and the path to the Makefile is correct
> for in-tree build.

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://github.com/pevik/ltp/commit/22fd15ad08166dc2ec4c8e93884e51be4a46c1b6