[LTP] LTP Release

Xu, Yang/徐 杨 xuyang2018.jy@cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Sep 10 08:51:56 CEST 2019

on 2019/09/06 21:07, Cyril Hrubis wrote:

> Hi!
> As usually we should start prepare for a release somewhere at the end of
> the September.
>
> I will try to review as much patches as possible next week, then I would
> like to start the pre-release testing. So if there is something that
> really should go in before the release let me know.

Hi Cyril

I think my patch[1][2] to fix statx04 and ueven03 should be merged before the release.
Also my patch[3] to fix cgroup case should be reviewed if you have free time.

[1]https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1149792
[2]https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1158763
[3]https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1113680

Thanks