[LTP] LTP Release

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Thu May 6 10:10:36 CEST 2021

> Hi!
> It's about time for another LTP release. So as usuall let's start with
> the list of patches that should go in before the release.

> First of all I will have to fix the docparser JSON string escape patch,
> I will do so ASAP.
+1

> Also I would like to get the CGroup API rewrite in, since that fixes
> real problems and is, as far as I can tell, ready to go.
+1

> The rtnetlink patchset from Martin is nearly ready as well. I would
> apply it as well if we manage to get to final version soon enough.
+1

> That is all for me, if there is anything else please reply ASAP.
netns_netlink fix + rewrite [1] would be nice to get in.
BTW I plan to add check for ip version, but as part of general approach
proposal (not yet finished), thus after release.

And only if you have time: docparse generation improvements [2].

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20210401141210.9536-1-pvorel@suse.cz/
[2] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/?series=242088