[LTP] Open monthly meeting 6th of November 09:00 UTC

Andrea Cervesato andrea.cervesato@suse.com
Fri Dec 1 13:27:11 CET 2023

Hi!

On 12/1/23 13:08, Petr Vorel wrote:
> Hi Li, Andrea, all,
>
>> Hi Andrea,
>> On Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 7:25 PM Andrea Cervesato via ltp <ltp@lists.linux.it>
>> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> this is a friendly reminder for the LTP mailing list about monthly meeting.
>>> As previously discussed.
>>> Time and date: First Wednesday each month at 09:00 UTC.
>>> Platform: https://meet.jit.si/linux-test-project
>
>> Do we plan to switch to Google meet? and will we have a video recording of
>> that?
> Good point, We should do.
Yes, good point. I would suggest to keep Jitsi for this time, since we
are really close to the meeting and
we still need to experiment with Google meet.

What do you think?

>> I'm afraid this time I have to be absent (since no laptop on my traveling).
> I'm sorry, but understand. Have safe travelling.
>
> Kind regards,
> Petr
>
>> Thanks a lot for arranging this.

Andrea