[LTP] LTP Test Case mapping based on Changelog

Mahesh Kumar G Mahesh.Kumar.G@ibm.com
Thu Jun 8 04:30:34 CEST 2023

Hi!
Greetings!!

We want to check the changelog of a particular Linux build and identify the files, which are modified and test only those modified areas using our LTP suite.

The pain point here is, after identifying the changed files from the changelog/commit details that went into the build, how do we map it to a particular LTP test case or test suite.

Do you know how to achieve this?

P.S – We are aware of the kpet project and wanted to know if there’s something similar for LTP testcases.

Thanks,
Mahesh Kumar G