[LTP] Open monthly meeting 1st of November 09:00 UTC

Richard Palethorpe rpalethorpe@suse.de
Wed Nov 1 10:33:03 CET 2023

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting. Some outcomes:

1. There were audio and connection issues with Jitsi, we should try
   something else next time

2. We'll make best efforts to chase reviewers for their tags, but we
   don't have a better solution for tracking contributions to review.

3. I'll be more aggressive in adding changes requested. Most of the
   responsibility is with contributors to remember to resubmit their own
   patches.

4. Petr vorel will move patchwork instances. We accept there will be
   issues caused by the changeover.

5. 30 minutes is good meeting time (IMO 15-30 minutes is fine)

6. We shall write down an agenda next time

--
Thank you,
Richard.