[LTP] Open monthly meeting 4th of April 09:00 UTC

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Wed Apr 3 16:30:53 CEST 2024

Hi,

> Hi all,

> > Hi all!

> > Possible discussions for the meeting:
> > - current project status
> > - new LTP documentation website
> > - API documentation

> +1

> > Please, feel free to add more topics :-)

More topic (if we have time):

- require 2FA for LTP github, would it be acceptable for you? [1]

Looking at our members [2], only one of the active developers does not have it. I'll let him
know privately.

The reason is obvious - learn from xz/liblzma backdoor (CVE-2024-3094).

- minimal size per filesystem - do we want it?
Old proposal [3], I posted update [4].

> > On 3/26/24 08:53, Andrea Cervesato wrote:
> > > Hello everyone,

> > > this is a friendly reminder for the LTP mailing list about monthly
> > > meeting.
> > > As previously discussed.

> > > Next meeting will be on the 4th of April 09:00 UTC.
> > > Platform: https://meet.google.com/jon-gytf-uei

> FYI the meeting is not on Wednesday (as usually), but on Thursday
> (Andrea does not have time on Wednesday). Hope it's ok for you.

FYI Andrea created meeting for Thursday the 4th, but there was a discussion
afterwards for Friday:

https://lore.kernel.org/ltp/CAEemH2cft19JByyEOc24_TVQZwTGkzaSPQ70T60Q=LmHKLuGDg@mail.gmail.com/

Also Li suggested to be only on listen only mode (due travelling).

I suggest to postpone to the third week to get all people back.

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://docs.github.com/en/organizations/keeping-your-organization-secure/managing-two-factor-authentication-for-your-organization/requiring-two-factor-authentication-in-your-organization
[2] https://github.com/orgs/linux-test-project/people