[LTP] April meeting summary

Andrea Cervesato andrea.cervesato@suse.com
Thu Apr 4 14:14:57 CEST 2024

Hi!

Thanks to all participants of our monthly LTP meeting. A short summary
on what we talked about:

- we have a new LTP documentation that will be merged soon. Its
development will be incremental, starting from a sphinx generated
documentation and introducing API usage step by step

- we will ask to enable 2FA for all LTP developers. If you are part of
the development team and you are not using 2FA, you will receive an
e-mail asking to enable it

- there's a discussion going on about disabling GitHub PR. There are
some pros while using it, such as its popularity and easy small patches
merge, but at the same time it duplicates review workflow. Perhaps, new
documentation will explain how to properly use mailing list, which will
make ML easier to use for everybody

- nowadays some filesystems require a minimal size, introducing the risk
of receiving bug reports if we don't handle these cases:
https://lore.kernel.org/ltp/20240403142431.GA452858@pevik/

Thanks for all the suggestions and improvements.
Have a good day and see you the next month!

Best regards,
Andrea Cervesato