[LTP] function tst_parse_cmdline exist?

Li Wang liwang@redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 09:44:31 CET 2024

Hi All,

Do we have a funcion similar to tst_parse_cmdline() in LTP lib?

I asking this because recently people reached to me about the
init_module01 failing on the system with ' module.sig_enforce=1'
kernel parameter. That makes me think there are quite many
various kernel parameter changes in some behavior when added in,
so if not, I can help to create one to do such a thing.

In a word, the main purpose is just to parse '/proc/cmdline' contents
and export the necessary value to test case.

Or, any suggestions on the topic?

<<<test_output>>>
tst_lockdown.c:82: TINFO: Kernel lockdown: off
tst_lockdown.c:31: TINFO: SecureBoot sysfs file not available
tst_test.c:1709: TINFO: LTP version: 20240129
tst_test.c:1593: TINFO: Timeout per run is 0h 00m 30s
finit_module01.c:35: TFAIL: finit_module(fd, "status=valid", 0) failed:
EKEYREJECTED (129)

failed   1
broken   0
skipped  0