[RoLUG] La prima donna del RoLug

ben rolug@lists.linux.it
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:56:23 +0200

>=20
> Scusate hotmail!!! :(
>=20

Io odio Hotmail! :-)
cmq esiste ( o almeno esisteva .. ora nn so ) la possibilit=E0
di accedere ai suoi serivizi POP3 anche attraverso Linux con=20
il demone hotwayd.
ciao
Luca

--=20
Web Browser Software Limitations
Your Current Software Will Limit Your Ability to Use Hotmail
You are using a web browser that Hotmail does not support. If you continue=
=20
to use your current browser software we cannot guarantee that Hotmail will=
=20
work properly for you.Hotmail supports the following web browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer - version 4.0 or higher.
Netscape Navigator versions 4.70 and higher.
We recommend that you upgrade your web browsing software and invite you to=
=20
download the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.