[RoLUG] LinuxTag 2003 - First Call for Papers

Diego De Stefani rolug@lists.linux.it
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:27:25 +0100

Alle 12:13, luned=EC 3 febbraio 2003, Fabrizio Pivari ha scritto:
> Il problema non e' presentare un paper che venga accettato.
> Il problema e' pagarsi la trasferta nel caso venga accettato :)

volendo c' =E8 la remota possibilit=E0 che ti paghino qualcosa...

Speaker Incentives and Financial Compensation
Some financial assistance is available for speakers' travel and accommoda=
tion=20
in case of need. LinuxTag is run by LinuxTag e. V., a non-profit organiza=
tion=20
of volunteering professionals and enthusiasts of free and open-source=20
software. We therefore have only a limited budget for travel expenses and=
=20
request that you or your employer kindly pay for your trip if possible.=20
However, there will be a stipend program available for students and=20
non-affiliated free/open source software project members. Anyone can appl=
y.=20
We are able to pay travel expenses (economy class plane and train tickets=
)=20
for a limited number of speakers, and will provide accommodation includin=
g=20
breakfast for all speakers who submitted their final paper in time. All=20
speakers will be our guests at the exclusive social event dinner. We are =
not=20
able to pay any royalties for presenters.

> P.S. Mercoledi' pomeriggio non ho problemi a trovare un'ora libera.

perfetto
--=20
Linux user # 209015 on Linux machine # 97103
RoLUG member --> http://rovigo.linux.it