[RoLUG] Fw: Re: Hi!

Ferdinando Pucci rolug@lists.linux.it
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:11:46 +0100

Raga i crucchi linuxisti sono amic!
Rostock, come potrete leggere sta sul mar baltico, io sto gia pensando
ad una bella gita... li chiamano scambi culturali no?

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:16:25 +0100
From: "Dr. Markus Jasinski" <jasinski@rostock-digital.com>
To: Ferdinando Pucci <webmaster@rovigo.linux.it>
Subject: Re: Hi!

Hi,

thank you so much for contacting me. The existence of a second RoLUG was
a little surprise for us :-).

Our RoLUG was founded in 1999. We have a regular meeting every month and we
arranged three "install parties" so far. This year we are a co-organizer of
a regional "Linux day" on Feb. 6.

Rostock is located at Germany's Baltic Sea coast and is Germanys largest
Baltic Sea harbour (population is 200 000).

I suggest to keep contact and we are looking forward to hear from again!

Best regards,

Markus Jasinski

--
GnuPG info     rovigo.linux.it