[RoLUG] [openMosix-it] Fwd: Need to finance development machines

Moshe Bar moshe.bar@moshebar.com
Lun 29 Nov 2004 19:48:54 CET

Dear openMosix users

We are in the midst of a major expansion program to make openMosix
better, faster and easier to use. We have thousands of installed
clusters. On the other hand, we don't have the finances to buy the
required machines (and I am talking of cheap boxes) for our main
developers (Tab and others). So far, I have sprung in and paid what
needed to be paid, but we now need to call on our users to help finance
us.

By buying one of our beautiful openMosix T-shirts you help us and also
get a fancy shirt to wear proudly. We  have Large, Extra Large and XXL
on stock.

Please take time to visit http://www.moshebar.com/blog/?q=node/view/105
to buy a shirt for delivery either to the US or to international
destinations. Shipping price is included either for US delivery or for
international delivery.

The openMosix project counts on you to help us get to the next level.

Many thanks

The openMosix Project Team
Moshe