[SabaziaLUG] LinuxCounter Newsletter 2015/09

newsletter@linuxcounter.net newsletter@linuxcounter.net
Mer 9 Set 2015 17:20:25 CEST

**About forgotten passwords and old email addresses**

Sometimes I really wonder why people don't find the option to change/reset
their password.

Read here, what I've done to prevent that and what to do when your email
address is not working anymore.

[ Read more...
<http://LinuxCounter.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=bU4FUElaGgJVUAADCA>
]

**NEW: Bash Collection - Useful scripts for Linux admins**

I've created a new category named "Bash Collection
<http://LinuxCounter.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=bU4CVElaGgJVUAADCA>
" on the blog for useful and administrative bash scripts. Currently there
are two really cool scripts written by myself that helped me a lot in the
past.

If you also have some cool and useful scripts, please don't hesitate to
share them with the whole Linux Counter community! Just contact
info@linuxcounter.net and attach your scripts with some short descriptions
on what they do. Thanks!

To see the scripts collection, follow this link
<http://LinuxCounter.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=bU4CVElaGgJVUAADCA>
.

**Information about the development status**

If you want to get deeper information about the development status and what
still has to get done, then please visit this link:

 http://LinuxCounter.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=bU4FUUlaGgJVUAADCA

**REFUGEES WELCOME!**

Most of you may know that I am from Germany. I want to say, that I am
totally shocked about what actually happens here in germany regarding the
refugees. It seems that some of us still hasn't learned from the past and
from the history. That is very sad and shocking and this is my personal
statement about this:

A warm welcome to all refugees! I'm quiet sure, that the time in Germany
will be much better and will contain much more hope for you than the last
years or months in your own country. Don't be afraid about some xenophobian
germans.They are only a very small minority of us and the others of us, the
majority is doing everything to protect you from them and to help you.

Remember, the world is not only brown, it is multicolored.

**What can you do to help the project?**

Oh, there are many things you can do!

**Contributing**

Everybody is always welcome to contribute! There are several ways to
contribute:

You can just only choose one single project (website, lico-update script or
android app) and send us a pull request with your fixes. Or you can fork
our repositories and take actively part on the development.

If you want to be a fixed member of the development team and willing to do
active development and bug fixing, then I also can give you direct access
to the repositories.

**Sponsoring**

Yes, I still need some hardware. You also may be willing to sponsor the
project by providing the needed server hardware and bandwidth. You would
get an own page with your logo and you company description. And you would
get a very valuable backlink in the footer.

**Donating**

Beside clicking the banners you are also welcome to donate. Please visit
the Donation page
<http://LinuxCounter.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=bU4HUklaGgJVUAADCA>
and choose your preferred method.

Thanks for reading!

The Linux Counter Project

--

*Please consider donating to the project:*

http://LinuxCounter.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=bU4HUklaGgJVUAADCA

This message was sent to sabazialug@lists.linux.it by
newsletter@linuxcounter.net

Unsubscribe