[SabaziaLUG] The Video that has generated me 3 Million coins in 30 days in FIFA17 Ultimate Team

...i pinguini del lago! sabazialug@lists.linux.it
Dom 19 Feb 2017 15:22:01 CET

The Video that has generated me 3 Million coins in 30 days in FIFA17
Ultimate Team

Email #1
TITLE: The Video that has generated me 3 Million coins in 30 days in FIFA17
Ultimate Team

BODY:

Keep this one quiet OK?

This video LINK right here
http://smtp.tafserquran.com/mail/link.php?M=4176581&N=92&L=10&F=T , is
causing a MAJOR agitation amongst the FUT community…

some FIFA gamers are SERIOUSLY MAD saying this Program is an UNFAIR
advantage.

Others who have this Program are using it to make over 1 million coins a
week.

Whether you want FIFA coins to build your FIFA Dream Team, or to sell the
coins for real money... This Trading Robot will trade for you 24 hours per
day and get you ALL the Coins you need in AUTOPILOT.

It may even help you achieve the goal of getting paid $5000 a month to play
FIFA by selling the coins!

Watch it here
http://smtp.tafserquran.com/mail/link.php?M=4176581&N=92&L=10&F=T

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://smtp.tafserquran.com/mail/display.php?M=4176581&C=d5bf7e9354ee911b4cbc3622dce78fcf&S=92&L=15&N=14

To stop receiving these
emails:http://smtp.tafserquran.com/mail/unsubscribe.php?M=4176581&C=d5bf7e9354ee911b4cbc3622dce78fcf&L=15&N=92