[TiLUG] tilug - password

mail@grundiguydusistemleri.com mail@grundiguydusistemleri.com
Sab 20 Ott 2018 17:20:35 CEST

Greetings, my victim.
I know your password - password

This really is my last warning.

I write you inasmuch as I set a trojan on the net site with pornography which you have visited.
My spyware grabbed all your own personal data and switched on your webcam which caught the process of your masturbation.
Right after that trojan saved your contact list.
I will remove the compromising movie and all the information if you pay me 500 USD in bitcoin.
That is wallet address for payment : 1NvY4BenHfDvLjHuxiADMfzwcX7tfXg9t2
(you can google on "how to buy bitcoin")

I give you twenty four hours when you view my email for making the payment.
The moment you see the message I'll know it right away.
It's maybe not required to share with me that you have delivered money to me. That address is linked to you, my system will erase every thing instantly after transfer confirmation.
You are able to go to the authorities but no-one can't help you.
In the event that you try to cheat me, I'll see it instantly!
I don't live in your country. So no body can't monitor my spot even for 9 months.
Do not forget about the disgrace. Your life may be ruined.