[toscana] eppoi dice gli americani...

Paolo Cavallini cavallini@faunalia.it
Mer 26 Ott 2005 10:26:46 CEST

Mi pare un'iniziativa semplice e concreta:
I just came across this new center to help encourage open source software
for government agencies. If I understand it correctly, if US government
agencies use GRASS and register it here the center will help with
distribution of software and information. Might be something to send on out
to the user list.
<http://www.ncospr.org/index.php>
Se qualcuno dei nostri amministratori adottasse quest'approccio, probabilmente
avremmo piu' software libero?
Saluti.
pc
--